Do you have an Industrial Injuries Claim?
We understand how hazardous an industrial environment can be but that doesn’t mean you should have to suffer the consequences of sustaining an injury on site.
Employers, warehouse managers, and site owners all have a responsibility to protect their employees from the risk of accidents and personal injuries in the workplace.
There are health and safety rules and regulations that all industrial employers should follow in order to protect their workforce, including:
- Providing the right kind of equipment, from protective gloves to safety goggles
- Providing the right kind of training, especially for lifting and manual handling
- Providing a safe working environment
- Providing adequate supervision
- Providing competent colleagues
If your employer breaches their legal obligation to provide you with a safe working environment, you could be entitled to compensation.
Types of Industrial Injuries
Due to the highly hazardous nature of industrial environments, potential injuries can come in all shapes and sizes, often caused by poor or inadequate training and equipment. These include:
- Slips, trips and falls resulting in a back or leg injury
- Industrial deafness caused by prolonged exposure to noisy environments
- Asbestos-related conditions caused by exposure to asbestos
- Loss of limbs
- Hand injuries such as tendonitis
Make an Industrial Injury Claim today
If you’ve had an industrial accident, don’t suffer in silence. Speak to our experienced, qualified solicitors today, we have a specialist industrial injury department who can take your industrial accident claim forwards and help you get the compensation you deserve. Simply call the number below and get in touch today. Alternatively, use our Claimometer to get an estimate of how much your compensation claim could be worth.
Call us free on 0800 025 0000 Open 24hr
Click here t find out how we recently won compensation for Mr D from Hampshire, who sustained a laceration to his hand at work.