What’s My Claim Worth has extensive experience dealing with whiplash claims that have happened in a wide variety of circumstances. We have a whiplash specialist team in road traffic accidents at who will fight for the compensation that you deserve.
Our team understands that it can be a very difficult and daunting time for you and they will do their best to offer a sympathetic ear along with unparalleled legal expertise. If you have suffered whiplash, which was not your fault, you may be entitled to claim for compensation.
Our team at What’s My Claim Worth will keep you up to date at every stage of your process offering you and your family the best possible service.
Whiplash victims we’ve helped:
- £18,500 awarded for whiplash injury following accident involving the emergency services
- £27,500 awarded for whiplash injury following an accident the defendant initially denied being involved in
- £5,000 compensation awarded after whiplash injury following a car crash
- £4,000 awarded for whiplash injury after claimant had been unsuccessful with other lawyers
- £2,200 compensation after whiplash injury following an accident on the motorway
There are more claims for whiplash in the UK than anywhere else in Europe. Road traffic accidents have decreased by 23% but claims for road traffic accidents have increased by 70% and it is also suggested that over the last 5 years, the number of fraudulent claims has also increased.
A recent report into whiplash claims explained that if solicitors continue to work closely with the insurance industry, we will be on our way to tackling fraudulent whiplash claims. This will hopefully have a knock-on effect and assist in reducing car insurance premiums.
Call us free on 0800 025 0000 Open 24hr
Figures are based on the 12th Edition of the Judicial College Guidelines and are for guidance only. Calculations are based on injury compensation only. They do not include any loss of earnings or financial losses. Please contact us for further advice.