Road Traffic Accident (RTA) Claims
If you are a driver, passenger, motorcyclist, cyclist or pedestrian who has been involved in a road traffic accident (RTA) which was not your fault, then you may be entitled to make a claim for personal injury compensation and out of pocket expenses such as loss of earnings.
At What’s My Claim Worth we work on a no win, no fee basis, provided the defendant can be traced, even if they are uninsured. We have years of experience successfully helping people claim the compensation the deserve if they have been involved in an RTA and we are here to help you.
A road traffic accident can be a distressing and painful event for all concerned. Clients often feel that they receive little practical help from their insurers and are bombarded by telephone calls from intermediaries. We can help simplify the process for you.
In short, our aim is to provide the maximum settlement for our clients with the best level of service available. All of our clients are visited by our representatives at the start of the claim and the claims process is fully explained to them.
How Much Compensation will I get for a Road Traffic Accident Claim?
Road traffic accident claim amounts can vary depending on the severity of the accident. In the stories below you can read about how we have helped people successfully claim up to £160,000 in compensation following their accident.
RTA Case Studies from What’s My Claim Worth:
- £160,000 settlement awarded for injuries after high-speed RTA
- £50,000 awarded after suffering TMJ disorder due to a road traffic accident
- £25,000 after breaking foot in motorbike accident
- £20,000 after tinnitus compensation claim caused by an RTA
- £50,000 after suffering hearing loss/tinnitus caused by an RTA
- £34,000 for fractured wrist after a hit and run
- £1,500 for accident whilst a passenger in a taxi
- £50,000 for injuries suffered from an RTA whilst passenger on a bus
- £6,000 after pedestrian suffers injury due to a careless driver
- £65,000 awarded after injuries caused by a head-on collision
- £1,900 for accident which occurred in a company car
- £2,220 for whiplash injuries after accident on a motorway
How to Make a Road Traffic Accident Claim
Our dedicated road traffic accident department has a wealth of experience in dealing with RTA claims. We have experience in a range of RTA claims, from relatively modest accident claims, to more serious accidents involving head injuries or even death. We also deal with claims brought on behalf of the estate of a deceased person.
In these more serious cases, the effects of the road traffic accident are devastating and we have expert skill and knowledge in these areas and can assist with rehabilitation. We also employ a fully qualified doctor, who is also qualified as a solicitor.
We are extremely proud to offer all of our clients a professional yet friendly and approachable service. We recognise that individuals have different and often specific needs and requirements. Whether you want to settle your claim within the shortest possible period of time and with the minimum of fuss and inconvenience or you require regular face to face contact and early support with rehabilitation – we can accommodate that. In all cases, we will fight for the maximum settlement achievable.
Call us free on 0800 025 0000 Open 24hr
What’s My Claim Worth lawyers have successfully recovered £4,635 damages for a personal injury claim on a NO WIN NO FEE BASIS.